Sunday, April 3, 2011

Menu Plan Sunday

Menu plans for the fortnight. I don't tend to allocate specific meals to specific days. Just tends to be what I feel like cooking on the day.

I'm using a lot of recipes from the 5 meals in one hour menu plans.

  • Slow cooked shepherds pie with mash potato topping
  • Chicken pasta bake
  • Easy chicken satay
  • Crunchy chicken tenders
  • Apricot chicken
  • Sausage and potato bake
  • Rissoles, potato bake and peas
  • beef/mushroom slow cooker
  • porcupines
  • stir fry
  • lasagne

2 comments:

Julie said...

Would love to see the recipe for your sausage and potato bake. Sounds good.

Kat - The Organised Housewife said...

Chicken satay is one of my favourite meals. Do you have a recipe, I love easy recipes! Thankyou for linking up to The organised housewife, don't forget to add the link onto your post!!!